Hacking OLE Doc Exploit (Embedded)

Leet-Owner

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
OLE Doc Exploit (Embedded) FUD

Hackers are using booby-trapped Word documents to deliver malware to unsuspecting victims. The malware exploits Windows Object Linking and Embedding (OLE) features, which allow users to link to documents and other objects – in this case, a malicious remote server.”
This tool was created by the AutoLog team and has been since leaked. Here is the latest version of their OLE Doc Exploit
When a window pops up saying “The following project cannot be saved in a macro-free document” just simply click no and select any extension of your choice to save the document. Our team suggests using .doc or .docm.

To see this hidden content, you must reply and react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love, Haha Haha, Wow Wow, Sad Sad, Angry Angry
I Recommend Run This Kind of Tools on VM (Virtual Machines) or Sandbox

Virus Scan Link

Last edited:

kjeeee

Registered
OLE Doc Exploit (Embedded) FUD

Hackers are using booby-trapped Word documents to deliver malware to unsuspecting victims. The malware exploits Windows Object Linking and Embedding (OLE) features, which allow users to link to documents and other objects – in this case, a malicious remote server.”
This tool was created by the AutoLog team and has been since leaked. Here is the latest version of their OLE Doc Exploit
When a window pops up saying “The following project cannot be saved in a macro-free document” just simply click no and select any extension of your choice to save the document. Our team suggests using .doc or .docm.

[Hidden content]
I Recommend Run This Kind of Tools on VM (Virtual Machines) or Sandbox

Virus Scan Link
Ty, i want try it )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 20, Members: 0, Guests: 20)